These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the PT Ikigai Solusi Internasional Site.
PT Ikigai Solusi Internasional.
PT Ikigai Solusi Internasional located at:
Centennial Tower lv. 12
JL. Jenderal Gatot Subroto kav 24-25, Karet Semanggi, Jakarta Selatan
By accessing this website we assume that you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use the PT Ikigai Solusi International website if you do not accept all the terms and conditions listed on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer and one or all of the Agreements: "Client", and "You" refer to you, the person who accesses this website and accepts the Company's terms and conditions. "Company", "Our", and "We", refer to our Company. "Parties", "Parties", or "Us", referring to the Client and ourselves, or the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payments needed to carry out our assistance process to the Client in the most appropriate way, either through formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, with the aim of meeting Client's needs with respect to providing services / products stated by the Company, in accordance with and subject to, applicable law from Indonesia. Any use of the terminology above or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and / or he or they, is taken as interchangeable and therefore refers to the same.
Children's Online Privacy Protection
By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that you are at least 13 years old at the time of registration. If you have not reached the age of 13, please submit a written form containing your parents' explicit consent to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can accept your registration. Failure to do so will disconnects your account.
Scope of Services
- If you choose to use the Service as a User, your relationship with Ikigai Asia is limited to being an independent user, and not an employee, agent, joint institution or partner of Ikigai Asia for any reason, and you act exclusively on your own behalf and for your own benefit , and not on behalf of, or for the benefit of Ikigai Asia
- This site may contain links to third party websites or third party resources ("Third Party Services"). These Third Party Services may be subject to different terms and conditions and privacy practices. Ikigai Asia is not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of these Third Party Services, or the content, products or services available from these Third Party Services. Links to such Third Party Services do not constitute support by Ikigai Asia from such Third Party Services. Your interactions with third party organizations and / or individuals found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and the terms, conditions, guarantees, or other representations related to the transaction, are entirely between you and those three Organizations and / or individual parties. You must conduct any investigation that you feel is necessary or appropriate before proceeding with an online or offline transaction with one of these third parties. You agree that Ikiga Asia will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage that occurs as a result of the transaction.
- Due to the nature of Internet services, Ikigai Asia cannot guarantee the continuous and uninterrupted availability and accessibility of related sites or services. Ikigai Asia may limit the availability of services or certain areas or features thereof, if this is necessary given the limits of the capacity, security or integrity of our servers, or to carry out maintenance steps that ensure the functioning or repair of the Site or service functions. Ikigai Asia can improve, improve and modify services and introduce new services from time to time.
eMentor Service Clause
The e-Mentor service is a mentoring service to students through the Line conversation application. This service aims to bring Ikigai closer to students. The mentor here is a friend or brother who can be a place to talk to students who feel confusion and confusion about the choice of majors and problems surrounding school life. This service uses the Line Official Account platform.
The terms of this service are as follows:
- EMentor service is a session-based service, each session is limited to 30 minutes;
- This service costs Rp. 20,000 for each session and must be paid before starting the session;
- Users can ask about anything to the mentor but are limited to topics around education;
- Users have the right not to submit information that does not have a connection to the topic discussed;
- Counselors are prohibited from disseminating and or publishing data and user information in any form;
- Users are prohibited from doing things that are contrary to applicable law;
- Every violation of law will be processed through a legal mechanism that applies by the authorities.
By creating an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and data, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account other actions taken in connection with the content. You may not set keywords for content in a way that is misleading or unlawful, and that means being referred to as "inappropriate or unlawful" or "inappropriate or illegal", or if it is not possible to cause Studiportal responsibility. You must also notify the use of unauthorized content, accounts or other security violations.
Without limiting such representations or guarantees, Ikigai Asia has the right (though not obligation) to, at Ikigai Asia's sole discretion to reject or delete content that, in fair opinion, violates Asian Ikigai policies or in any way dangerous or unacceptable. Ikigai Asia will not be responsible for actions or omissions by users, including any damage that occurs as a result of such actions or omissions.
How We Work
- Connect with Users: Institutions can only connect with Students from schools or organizations if approved by the Student or the user concerned. The permission to connect can be modified through the "My Connections" and "Account Settings" sections of the User account.
- Registering with Higher Education: Ikigai Asia Student Profile does not replace any college entrance application, nor does it guarantee the acceptance of students to any college. Ikigai Asia makes no guarantees, statements, or promises that any Service or Scholarship or Challenge will help you be accepted into college, except that the use of the Ikigai Asia platform will not reduce the possibility of acceptance through the Partner University acceptance process.
Changes to these Terms
Additional Provisions for SIKAD Account Users
If you register and / or pay for a SIKAD Account to, among other things, access the myikigai.asia Database, this section applies to you.
- You must be over 13 years old,
- You must use myikigai.asia as specified in these Conditions, in any contract that you have with myikigai.asia, and in accordance with all laws including laws governing personal data,
- The myikigai.asia database must be accessed and used only by you. You will be given a unique password that will allow you to access,
- You will not share your SIKAD Account with any other party,
- You must take appropriate physical, technical and administrative steps to protect the data that you have obtained from myikigai.asia from loss of access, misuse, unauthorized access, changes in disclosure, or destruction.
Unless otherwise stated, PT Ikigai Solusi Internasional and / or its licensors have intellectual property rights for all material in PT Ikigai Solusi Internasional. All intellectual property rights are protected. You can view and / or print pages from myikigai.asia for your personal use subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
- Republish material from myikigai.asia
- Sell, rent or sub-license materials from myikigai.asia
- Reproducing, copying or copying material from myikigai.asia
Content redistribution directly from PT Ikigai Solusi Internasional (except content specifically created for redistribution).
Hyperlink to our content
- The following organizations can connect to our website without prior written approval:
- Government institutions;
- Search engine;
- Our partners;
- Distributors of online directories when they list us in directories can link to our websites in the same way as they are hyperlinked to websites from other registered businesses; and
- These organizations can connect to our home page, for publication or to other website information as long as the link: (a) is not misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsors, support or approval from the parties concerned and their products or services; and (c) suitable in the context of the linking site.
- e may consider and agree at our own discretion, request other links from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known sources of consumer and / or business information such as the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, YLKI, and Industry Associations;
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve the request for links from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link will not reflect unfavorable to us or our accredited business (for example, trade associations or other organizations represent covert types of businesses, such as employment opportunities in home, may not be allowed to link); (B) the organization has no unsatisfactory record with us; (c) benefits for us from the visibility associated with hyperlinks exceeding absence; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or if it is inconsistent with editorial content in newsletters or similar products that advance the organization's mission.
These organizations can connect to our home page, for publication or to other website information as long as the link: (a) is not misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsors, support or approval from the parties concerned and their products or services; and (c) suitable in the context of the linking site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an email to email@example.com . Please include your name, your organization's name, contact information (such as a telephone number and / or e-mail address) and your site's URL, list any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and list the URL (s) in our site that you want to link to. Wait 2-4 days for answers.
Approved organizations can hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By using our company name; or
- By using a uniform resource finder (web address) that is linked; or
- By using other descriptions of our website or material related to that it makes sense in the context and format of the content on the party's link site.
No use of the PT Ikigai Solutions International logo or other artwork will be permitted to link the absence of a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not frame around our webpages or use other techniques that change in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in our sole discretion to ask you to delete all certain links or links to our website. You agree to immediately delete all links to our Web site at that request. We also have the right to change these terms and conditions and policies that connect them at any time. By continuing to connect to our website, you agree to be bound and comply with these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any links on our website or any linked websites that are inappropriate for any reason, you can contact us about this. We will consider requests to delete links but do not have the obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
While we strive to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; we are also not committed to ensuring that the website remains available or the material on the website is always updated.
We will not be responsible or liable for any content that appears on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising from or based on your Website. No link (s) appears on any page on your website or in any context that contains content or material that can be interpreted as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or that violates, if it does not violate or endorse violations or violations other, third party rights.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all statements, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and use of this website (including, without limitation, any guarantee implied by law regarding quality, suitability for goals and / or satisfying the use of care and reasonable skills). Nothing in this disclaimer:
- limit or exclude our or your responsibility for death or personal injury due to negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your responsibility for deceptive fraud or misinterpretation;
- limit our liability or yours in any way not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude our obligations or you who may not be excluded under applicable law.
Limitation and exclusion of the responsibilities set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) subject to the previous paragraph; and (b) regulate all liabilities arising from the rebuttal or in connection with the subject matter of this rebuttal, including the responsibilities arising in the contract, in the claim (including negligence) and for violations of legal obligations.
As far as the website and information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
If you have questions regarding one of our requirements, please contact us.